Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Friendship Hole

One thing that I really missed in being here is the feeling of togetherness with another person. At different periods in my life, I had always been blessed in having someone close with me, whom I had fun with, laugh with and cried with. Even as a child. My childhood was filled with memories of the times with Yaya, my childhood friend whom I practically grew up with. I think from the time that I became aware of myself, she had already been there with me. We went through the learning process together, from riding a bike, to playing badminton, as well as testing our limits and our rules together. We learnt which rules to break and which rules that can be bend. And which that can really get us into trouble. :) We were the best of friends, yet we were also the best of enemies, always in competition with one another.

We grew apart though when I moved to KL.
In primary 6, I had Dilla as my best friend and in secondary I had Azlin.

The only time that I did not have one was when I was in Perlis. Maybe that's why I wasn't very happy living there, heh.

UTP was just blissed cause we were basically close with almost everyone. And we had fun all the way. But I've learnt that I'm the type that likes to have a deeper and personal relationship with a person. A person that you can share your life with at that particular time. And I had that with Nadia as well as with Didie then.

And later, with Ayu, Nurli, Eta and Elya as well.

I think I am missing that right now. Maybe it's just too early for it, well I have not even been here for more than a month! But that is the hole that I felt in my life right now.

Unfortunately, letting someone in your life is not as easy as it was before.

No comments: