Wednesday, October 1, 2008

First day back to School

I am finally here. Wow. After all these years of thinking, planning and talking about doing my masters in UK, I am finally here. Alhamdulillah. Thank you God for this treasured opportunity, and help me make the most of my time here for me to be a better person in all aspects. Ameen.


*****************************

It is my first day of registration today. With the registration, i get my library card (which essentially is the student ID card), my Lancaster email, my library login id, but most importantly my network ID, yeayy!! Hence, I am now able to have internet connection everywhere I go, including from my own sweet room.

There are about 60 students in my course coming from all parts of the world. It is truly a united nations here. The highest are from India, about 20 of them, next is Greece about 10, 8 from Britain, and others are from Nigeria, Cameroon, Panama, Mexico and Cyprus. There's only 2 from Malaysia, myself and Diana, my now partner in crime hehe...some of them are doing their masters straight from their degree, while most have some work experience. Most of them have quite impressive background, working for consulting firms like Accenture, PwC and Infosys. Some even have their own companies. It will be interesting indeed working with these diversed group of people.

I hope I am going to enjoy the studying environment here. Most importantly, I hope I can cope with all the works given. All the lecturers that we have seen so far keep saying that it is going to be hectic. Hopefully, I'll still have the time to blog. :)

1 comment:

Khalid Raffali said...

hehe have fun in lancaster. do try the hot and spicy pizza at pizzetta if it is still there ler.