Thursday, October 23, 2008

Jacket Potato

I made jacket potato today, woohoo...:)

It is my goal that while I'm here, I'm going to not only "brush up" my cooking skills, but also to learn more on western cooking. My short term goals are jacket potato, pastas (trying to learn more than just bolognaise, heh), salads and also salmon dishes. Salmon is quite cheap here and I'm going to eat lots and lots of it. I have one salmon fillet in the fridge right now which I'm still deciding on how to cook it. Looking forward to that.

Anyway, the jacket potato today is a fusion dish..coz the topping is actually - inti karipap, hahaha... I still have some leftovers inti karipap from the weekend do which I'm trying to finish, so what better way than to eat it with the potatoes. :)

It is really good by the way. Top choice for jacket potato topping, hehe..

No comments: