Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Preparing the path...

Right...ok...two more weeks to go before I touchdown to Malaysian soil again. So need to start planning for my Malaysian life again.

So things to do when I go back to Malaysia:

1. Spruce up the house. Hope it will be in a good condition.

2. Apply for the Maybank Ikhwan credit card, the new Islamic credit card. I have cut out my card after realizing how severe the dosa of riba is. It's level is higher than zina, imagine that. Ironically, I'm using an Islamic debit card here in UK :p

3. Get the house connected and wireless. Need some recommendation here for the most reliable ISP. TeaD, any suggestion?

4. Find new tudung, hehehe. After a year of wearing the same ones, I need some fresh look now.

5. Go for manicure and pedicure. Hey, I'm a woman. Enough said :p

6. Enrol myself in Arabic classes. Need to be more serious this time.

7. Enrol in riding classes. Hehehe. Had even bought meself a pair of jodphurs already.

8. Start my weekend breakfast rituals with my close buddies again :)


Hmm....ok, that should keep me busy in the next month or so.

4 comments:

The Tea Drinker said...

depending on where u live, hunny. for some places there is no such thing as a reliable ISP.

despite what people say, streamyx still works for me in the vicinity(backwater) of putrajaya

Hunny said...

Hmm...my poll thru my facebook pun seems to recommend streamyx. Though a few did highlight Wimax. I need to check whether the Gombak area has been covered already or not. Am looking at Jaring as well, but I still need to have a phoneline installed.

Sigghh...this part of procurement process is what I don't like. Esp. if there's contract involved.

:: LadyVerde + Mr.Doc :: said...

salam...

hey babe...

Mr.Doc & I would like to wish YOU & FAMILY peace, happiness & prosperity on EID-UL-FITR!!!

May the divine blessings of ALLAH be with you & family on EID & Always!!!
:D

Hunny said...

Thanks Verde. Happy raya to you and hubby as well :)