Friday, September 4, 2009

Completion of a Tekad

Went to visit my parents the last two days. Partly to go berbuka puasa with them. And partly as well so that my dad can proofread my work hahaha. Well, he had offered, though I was initially hesitant to give it to him to read for fear that he'll say it doesn't make sense, hehehe. (Trust me, I myself couldn't bear to read my work again for the same fear :p). Oh, and another part is to give me that much needed pressure to actually completed this thing. When I went there, I was still without my conclusion, my abstract and one small section in my analysis. My parents, who had always been very protective of me, got really worried that I'll not be able to finish this dissertation, and this made me feel really guilty pulak. I think they were more relieved than me when I completed the printing and binding, hehehe.

So, today, I submitted the toils of the past three months. I'm happy. Alhamdulillah :)

4 comments:

Ms B said...

Congratulations! U deserve a pat on your back. *smiles* I can imagine the agony of reading your piece of work after months of preparation.

So now go celebrate ie makan byk2 k. *grins* err, are u back in Msia?

aidie said...

congratulations mate! cepat2 balik :D

Hunny said...

Thanks Ms B. Am still in UK btw. Will only be going back after Raya :)

Hunny said...

Mate, soon :)