Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Fillers

I just realized I haven't posted any entry for March yet. So, here's one.

Yep, that's about it :P


Oh, and yes, the "chess game" is not over yet. A tough game is still ensuing. And everyone seems to be cheering the opponent now.

I'm starting to question - why am I still continuing this game? Right now, I feel like handing the "King" to my bosses or the judges and just let them decide what they want to do with it.

I have this strong inner work ethics that pushed me to always strive to do the right thing and to do it right - even if it means compromising on timeline and cost (fortunately, where I work, I have the luxury to do this hehe). That's why I always think of myself as a Consultant rather than a Project Manager. But there is only so much that you can do and advise. At the end of the day, you can give the other person the sandwich, but you cannot force them to eat it.

2 comments:

The Tea Drinker said...

don't worry. we'll keep cheering for ya!

as long as we don't get blow up with u if it does.

Hunny said...

Thanks TeaD. Make sure you wear goggles. It may turn messy if it does blow up :D

Some updates: The knights are back and there may be still some hope for the team. Let's just wait and see ;)