Monday, June 29, 2009

Weather was nice today and I decided to go study at the Computer Science faculty (it has a nice cafe there). Wore my skirt and my high heels. Terus rasa macam pegi ofis. Heh. Dah lama tak pakai macam tuh. Was in my jeans 98% of the time here.

I'm half looking forward to the bustle of office life, but anxious as well as I've heard some major changes had taken place in my previous department.

Should I contemplate finding experience in London instead? Ms B, any advice? :D

2 comments:

Ms B said...

ah, maybe i should write a post on this. an action taken can change a person's life; be it on work, relationship etc.

sigh.. lovely weather and i'm stuck at home. maybe i should go to the park and read a book.

Hunny said...

I'll look forward to your post then :)

Happy resting!