Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Of Friends in Friendster..

It has been a long while since I've opened my Friendster account. I've totally forgotten that I had it if not for a friend who mentioned it a few days back. When logging in, I even keyed in the wrong password heh. Berhabuk dah profile ku.

I expected to see nothing new there. But surprise surprise there were some nice messages in my inbox. One was from an ex-housemate whom I had not seen for a quite a while since she moved to Penang after she got married. She now has a two-year old daughter and preggy with a new one. I still remember us hanging out together at home, or going for roti canai together, and hanging at her shop trying out sunglasses haha. I missed my personal optometrist gals.

Another message was from a long, long lost friend. She was my best friend back in my Primary 5. However, when I changed school during my primary 6, We lost contact and haven't heard from each other since. And now, she found me in Friendster! Hopefully, we can keep in touch again after all these years.

There was also a message from a 36 year old guy, nak berkenalan. Hmm....

No comments: