Saturday, November 22, 2008

The feeling of being in love

I downloaded the e-books of the Twilight series a few weeks back and tonight somehow I got hooked on the first book. Most of its fans probably fell in love with the two characters, Edward and Bella, and the extraordinary love story between a normal girl, Bella with Edward, the "vegetarian" vampire (a vampire that does not suck human bloods).

To me, what got me hooked on the book was how the love story between Bella and Edward unfold. The uncertainties that they felt about each other in the initial stage, how they start showing interest to each other, and all the actions and conversations that they had reminds me so much of the early days of my relationship. Reading about them felt like reliving those memories and those feelings again - the butterfly in the stomach, the lightheadedness, the anxiety at every little things and the beautiful contented feeling of knowing you are loved.

A friend once said to me, "being in love can make you feel the happiest, but it can also make you feel the most miserable." How true it was, yet once you've felt the love, you would not want to not feel it again.

I am currently restraining myself from reading the second book. 3 more weeks to go till end of term. Be strong now.


ps: Twilight the movie is coming out in UK cinema on 19th December.

No comments: