Saturday, August 22, 2009

Ramadhan is here again

It's Ramadhan again. I came to UK in Ramadhan, about 10 days before Raya last year, and now it's Ramadhan again. How time really flies.

Last Ramadhan was the most hectic time for me. Gosh, thinking back, I didn't know how I managed. Work was at the peak time for me, I was trying to complete as much as possible before I handed it over to another colleague(s) (was juggling a few projects at that time). Then there was the issue of trying to find tenant for my house. I think it was during Ramadhan or just before Ramadhan that I got one. And then having to do my passport, my student visa. I remember asking the guard at the visa center to let me go back to office for one hour because I had to attend a meeting, heh. Those were some of the craziest moments in my life. And then the packing, sigghh...dah la kena kosongkan office. Then had to kosongkan rumah as well. Then had to pack for what to bring to UK.

But through it all, I think a lot of things had been permudahkan oleh Allah. I am really thankful for that. When He gives you a rezeki, He will at the same time open the path for you.

I am thankful to Him that I get to fast with my friends in Lancaster this year; friends who have been like a family to me in this one year. And I look forward to submit my dissertation soon as well, insya Allah :)

Selamat berpuasa peeps. Mohon maaf atas segala kekasaran bahasa dan apa sahaja dari saya yang mungkin telah menyinggung perasaan mana2 pihak. To those that personally knows me, forgive me for all my wrongdoings and kalau ada terambil mana2 hak, harap dihalalkan. May this Ramadhan brings barakah to all of us, insya Allah.

3 comments:

The Tea Drinker said...

selamat berpuasa, hunny. have a good one.

Ms B said...

selamat berpuasa! menu hari ni apa?

It's my 6th year of fasting here. I am so used of having a cup of hot choc/oat based drink for sahur and berbuka with 1-2 dishes and a dessert.

Hunny said...

Selamat berpuasa to both of you.

Menu hari ini adalah bubur lambuk ala kampung baru hehehe jangan jeles Ms B. Actually that's for moreh coz I normally berbuka dekat masjid.

We have one lady who kindly enough had created her own, small "bazaar ramadhan". So today's menu that I bought from her was kari ayam and bubur lambuk. Tomorrow is roti jala, hehehe

I'm spoiled here, I know. :D