Friday, July 24, 2009

Dear Ms B....

I was going to answer Ms B's comment on my previous post, but then I thought, hey, why not I do it as a post instead, so can kill two birds with one stone. Ok tak Ms B? :)

To tell the truth, I have lots of things that I want to blog about, so many things are churning in my head right now. But there's this huge shadow behind me in a form of guilt that is preventing me from using the precious time to blog. You see, while two months have since past since I got my topic for the dissertation, I have yet to write one single word on it. Zero. Not even a title. Heck, I don't even have a Word document with the name Draft v1.0 pun. Teruk tak???? And I have just a little over one month to go! *biting my nails*

Well, to be fair to me though, I was doing my data gathering and research, and at least that is done. Sort of. Heh.

Don't ask me what happen in the last two months. I have no idea where the time go. Sigghh...I miss winter, when time felt like it hardly moved. (I'm a nocturnal person when I study hence why I love the long nights, hehe).

On top of it, I haven't even participated in the summer sale!!!!! Errr ok, that was before Wednesday. To my dear friend Noyarn, guess what??? After complaining to you early Wednesday morning hari tuh, that afternoon jugak I went to town and beli dua baju, dua seluar and dua kasut! Hehehe. Retail therapy, don't you just love it?! :)

But anyway, I had a good two days of studying. I've been going out to the library and management school to study these last two days and it seems to be more effective. Alhamdulillah, there seem to be a light at the end of the tunnel now. So, next week I need to meet my supervisor and will see whether he'll make the light bigger and brighter or put it out altogether :p.

But no worries, will try to steal some time to post some stuffs on the blog nanti. Maybe I'll start writing my dissertation in this blog instead, hehe. ;)


ps to Noyarn: about that problem about commenting in Blogspot, maybe you can checkout Verde's post on it coz she had the same problem and manage to solve it.

1 comment:

Ms B said...

waa...lepas sorang, sorang dok mention my name in postings. terharu sungguh! isk isk..

Anyway, if you must stay away from blogging for a greater purpose, then why not. hopefully your piece will complete soon.

retail therapy memang lah bagus. :D