Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Yuuuuhuuuu......!!!

Anybody home???

July had been a bad, bad, stressful month. August didn't start any better but hopefully Ramadhan will slow things down a bit.

And I just realized that I have anger management issues. Hmmm....My bosses are tiptoeing around me right now errr.... I feel quite guilty now.

Life is yet to be in the order that I want.

Plus I'm on caffeine withdrawal mode now. That could be the reason for all the angst right now :P

Oh, have I mentioned that I miss you? Yes. You. :)

In case I don't see ya, (for the next few days, weeks or months, :p), good afternoon, good evening, and good night!

4 comments:

The Tea Drinker said...

heyyy. dah dah aa tu. write something?

The Tea Drinker said...

i just realized this post of urs is very recent. i commented earlier to poke u for a post.

sori salah poke ah.

Hunny said...

Hehehe....nasib baik tak sempat reply lagi that first comment...was still choosing something sassy to say when you made the second comment ;)

aidie said...

miss me?? hahahaa..cepat2 tulis