Thursday, February 18, 2010

Do you know what you have and don't have in your car?

After tonight, I know that I have enough tools in my car to take out the car battery (though not my own unfortunately :p), but not enough to jump-start another car.

I know that I don't have a torch-light in my car.

I don't know whether I can use the AAM services if I want to jump-start another car using my own car. (need the AAM services to bring the cable and do it for me that is :p)

I know that I need to find the tongkat that will keep my bonnet upright. It was kinda embarassing not being able to answer that just now :p (I'm blaming it on the dark and the panicky situation though. Plus, it's not like I make it a habit to poke my head under there :p).

I realized that there are still some good samaritans out there in KL willing to help some damsels in distress.

And above all, we learned tonight that a loss that we are facing can actually be a blessing in disguise. And we learned that a loss becomes trivial and almost meaningless when you had to focus on bigger issues in life.

i.e.

Loss of shoes, you can still go home.
Loss of 'car battery', you are stuck in rut.

2 comments:

The Tea Drinker said...

on disappearing shoes: someone might come along and let u borrow some flops.

Hunny said...

As long as its not the terompah kayu :)