Tuesday, December 15, 2009

happy...happy...happy

My UK stuffs have finally arrived!!!

I rushed home during lunchtime to received the boxes and couldn’t stop myself from opening them straight away.

As I was holding the sugar and tea jar that I had used back in UK, I felt this sense of happiness, the feeling of homecoming descended upon me. :)

Yes, it doesn’t take a lot to make me happy. Those who had thought of me as high maintenance, well think again :p

La la la la la *skipping in my head*

4 comments:

The Tea Drinker said...

hey hunny, u do realize that someone have to get u a sugar and tea jar from UK to make u happy.

i say that's pretty high maintenance. hehehe.

n happy new year!

Hunny said...

You got a point there. While I’m at it, I should set my mas kawin to pound sterling as well kan? hehehe

Happy New Year TeaD. Keep the post coming ya ;)

Ms B said...

*LOL* mas kawin in sterling??? Oh dear! *grins*

In other places, mas kawin may not necessarily be money. One can use other goods as a token of appreciation.

ps: it snowed yesterday and heavier fall tomorrow. *smile*

Hunny said...

If its sterling gold, so much better hehehe...

In this challenging times though, maybe a pre-nup would be the wiser choice for a "mas kawin". ;)

ps: Me wish I can go for a short trip there just to play in the snow, sigghh...